Services and Rates
I provide therapy for individuals, couples and families of all backgrounds specializing in the following areas:
- Addressing anxiety, low self-esteem, and depression
- Recovering from trauma
- Cultivating mindful living
- Fostering empowerment and personal growth
- Navigating through cultural adjustment challenges
- Managing challenging life transitions
- Chronic illness and pain
- Journeying through grief and loss
Couples & Families
- Working through sexual issues & enhancing intimacy
- Overcoming communication barriers
- Supporting cross-cultural and interfaith relationships
- Providing parenting support
- empty nest syndrome
- Finding enhanced aliveness and connection in relationships as we age
Finding the right fit is important. For new clients, I offer a 20-30 minute complimentary conversation over the phone or in person.
My fee is $100 for a 60 minute individual session and $120 for a 60 minute couples or family session. I also offer a limited number of reduced rates for people experiencing financial hardship.
The session fee is to be paid in full by cash, check, or card at each appointment unless other payment arrangements have been made in advance. I do not accept insurance at this time. I can provide you a receipt for reimbursement from your Health Savings Account or some insurance carriers will provide 50% or more out-of-network reimbursement.
To set up an initial consultation or make an appointment, you may leave a message on my voicemail by calling 503-894-7527 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mental Health Crises
If you are experiencing a mental health crisis please contact the Multnomah Crisis Line at: 503-988-4888.